Balinese Traditional Village Tour is designed for the tourist who wants to see the “Real Bali” by getting away from the hectic tourist areas to see amazing culture, beautiful scenery, and typical Balinese daily life including farming, ceremonies, and family compounds.
The village we will visit call Taman Anyar, It is a small village in Mengwi District , approximately 40 minutes drive from Kuta . in Taman Anyar village with most of the villagers are a rice farmer. Some of them especially young generation is working in tourism industry and also in government service .
Price : IDR 650.000/Person
(Minimum 2 participant)
Price include :
Bali Village Experience Program Details :
Pick up at the Hotel at 8 : 00 am
– Visit Elementary school ( except school holiday)
– Welcoming by Barong dance
– Visit family temple
– Trekking at the rice terrace
– Rice farming experience
– Cooking class of making satay , desert also offering
– Learn how to make coconut oil and Bali coffee
– Lunch with Local food accompanied by Balinese dance and traditional life music instrument .
Back to hotel at 01.00 pm